For complete information on student policies, please consult
Students receive a student identification card from the Registrar for security purposes. The ID also allows students to use the library, other libraries in the Washington Theological Consortium, and access student discounts at restaurants, theaters, and other businesses in the area.
The PFIC does not provide health insurance benefits to its students. The school has made arrangements with The Catholic University of America for PFIC students to participate in Catholic University’s health plan. Interested students should follow these steps:
- Go to www.aetnastudenthealth.com
- In the search engine, type The Catholic University of America
- On the right, in the box entitled “Enroll/Waive,” click on the hyperlink “Enroll/Waive: Student Health Insurance Plan.” This will take you to another web page.
- Under Student Information, click on the drop-down menu next to “[Select Program Type].” Click on “Dominican House of Studies” on the drop-down menu.
- Under the banner “Secure Login,” enter your student ID number and your date of birth on the spaces provided.
- Press “Get Started” and follow the directions.
FOBs or electronic keys are provided to students upon enrollment and returned at the end of the academic year. They can be used to access the faculty wing and chapel. Please see the Administrative Secretary, Miss Sharon Smith, to obtain one.
Parking passes are also available for students for a modest fee. Parking passes are available from the Faculty Secretary of the Pontifical Faculty.