Grad Plus Loans
- Applicants must meet the general eligibility requirements for federal student financial aid.
- Applicants must be graduate or professional degree seeking students.
- Applicants must not have an adverse credit history. (Credit checks will be conducted.)
- The maximum Grad Plus loan an applicant can receive is the cost of attendance minus any other financial aid the student receives for a given academic year.
- Student loans, unlike grants and work study, are borrowed and must be repaid with interest, just like car loans and mortgages. Please consider the probable amount you will have to repay in the future.