2015 Dominican Spring Gala
You are cordially invited to the 5th Annual Dominican Spring Gala at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2015, in the cloister of the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. This evening of fellowship and festivity benefits the Pontifical Faculty of Theology. Come and meet the future leaders of the Church: Dominicans, professed religious, and laity who are assisted by your generous support.
- light appetizers & dessert bar, prepared by students of the PFIC
- tours of the chapel
- silent & live auctions
- musical entertainment by the Dominican student brothers
- sung Compline (night prayer)
If you have an item or service which you are interested in donating for our auction, please contact George Cervantes, Assistant Director for Advancement. While all gifts are considered, gift certificates are great sellers, and are thus particularly welcome!
Tickets are $125 per person in advance, $150 at the door. Students $50 in advance, $75 at the door. No printed tickets will be issued; simply check in at the registration desk.
Sponsorships are available at the $500, $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000 levels. Sponsors may receive up to a full-page acknowledgement in the Gala program. Download a sponsorship form here.
If you cannot attend, you are still welcome to make a donation. All donations received by April 13 will be listed in the Gala program.
Buy Tickets, Donate, or Provide Sponsorship
If paying by mail, make check out to Pontifical Faculty. Please include “Gala Tickets,” “Gala Donation,” or “Gala Sponsorship” in the memo line of the check. Mail to:
2015 Dominican Spring Gala
Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception
Dominican House of Studies
487 Michigan Ave NE
Washington, DC 20017-1518
You may also call us at (202) 495-3877.
Live and Silent Auction Items
- Four-course dinner for six with wine pairings, prepared by PFIC President Very Rev. John A. Langlois, O.P.
- Dinner at the D.C. community of the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia
- Private bluegrass concert by Fr. Thomas Joseph White, O.P.
- Private tour of the bell tower & organ loft of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Event tickets, including two seats for the Washington National Opera’s May 17 performance of La Cenerentola; two tickets to the Notre Dame-Massachusetts football game in South Bend on September 26
- Homemade ice cream, made by the Dominican student brothers
- Gift certificates for businesses and restaurants
- Wine & gift baskets
- …check back for more items!
Limited parking is available on site. Arrive early for best choice of parking!
Coming from out of town? Reserve a special-rate room at the Phoenix Park Hotel (near Union Station) at 877-237-2082 by March 24. Mention code 19406 or “Dominican House of Studies.”