Dominican Spring Gala
Ticket pre-sale has now ended. If you wish to attend, please purchase tickets at the door, $150 per person, $75 per students.
Our online auction closes on Sunday, April 23, at 8pm ET.
The Seventh Annual Dominican Spring Gala will be held at 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 22, 2017, in the cloister of the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. This evening of fellowship and festivity benefits the Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception. The evening includes food, entertainment, silent & live auctions, and sung compline (evening prayer).
Auction items incluce:
- A progressive dinner for eight hosted by PFIC President Fr. John Langlois, O.P., and the community of the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia.
- A Manhattan Dominican-themed weekend for four with Fr. Langlois
- Lunch for two at the Cosmos Club with EWTN’s Raymond Arroyo
- A matted photograph by Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.
- A fondue dinner for six, prepared by Fr. Dominic Legge, O.P.
- A private bluegrass concert by Thomistic Institute director Fr. Thomas Joseph White, O.P., with Br. Jonah Teller, O.P., and Br. Simon Teller, O.P.
- A custom-made icon of Our Lady, commissioned for this event
- A tower climb for five at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immacuate Conception
- A personal tour for 10-15 of the National Gallery of Art’s Renaissance holdings with Dr. Jem Sullivan
- A 12-day cruise for two
- Books and DVDs signed by Bishop Robert Barron
- Beautiful themed gift baskets created by the mother of one of our student Brothers
- A signed and numbered print of “A Life Study of Pope Benedict XVI” by Igor Babailov
- A day cruise on the James and Chickahominy rivers in Williamsburg
Limited parking is available at the Dominican House of Studies; arrive early for best chance of parking on site. Additional parking is available for a fee at Monroe Street Market, next door to us; parking entrance is one block away on 7th Street, just south of Monroe Street.