About the Advancement Office
PFIC Honor Circles
Our Honor Circles have been established in honor of our beloved Dominican Saints. In associating gift-giving with the bright lights of the Order, we are emphasizing that there is a real connection between the benefactors and the work done here at the PFIC which goes beyond the mere monetary. There is a spiritual connection as well which unites the Dominicans with the benefactors who are remembered daily in the prayers of the friars. Supporting the school financially is a means of participating in our mission. Without you we are unable to continue our work of preparing leaders to engage our culture with the truth, and by a clear presentation of the faith, showing forth the faith as it truly is, the beautiful and bright light that will restore sanity and health to the world.
The eleven Honor Circles are marked by progressive levels of giving which are accrued cumulatively over a three year period.
- St. Rose of Lima: (up to $250)
- St. Martin de Porres: ($250 - $499)
- St. Antoninus: ($500 - $999)
- St. Hyacinth: ($1,000 - $2,499)
- St. Raymond Penyafort: ($2,500 – 4,999)
- St. Peter Martyr of Verona: ($5,000 - $9,999)
- St. Vincent Ferrer: ($10,000 - $19,999)
- St. Catherine of Siena: ($20,000 – $49,999)
- St. Albert the Great: ($50,000 – $99,999)
- St. Thomas Aquinas: ($100,000 – 249,999)
- St. Dominic de Guzman: ($250,000+)
Tax-Exempt Educational Institution
Benefactors may confer gifts to us under a variety of names, including “Dominican House of Studies” or “Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception” (preferred), or any reasonable variation of that name. We are a fully 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt educational organization (Tax ID available), and therefore gifts are fully tax-deductible providing you receive no goods or services in return for your contribution.
Contact the Advancement Office
Telephone: (202) 495-3828
Email the Advancement Office